Forum Flairs

Input your suggestions for the server here! We cannot guarantee these things will happen but the admins will take a look at all of these and will take them into consideration.
MrMischief2015

Could we possibly get some forum flairs? Some generic ones and also meme-ish ones for players coming back who played as well known ones in the old server?
LarryPulse

Dont get me wrong -- it works fine. It just could be better. Why have ASDA Smartprice when you could have M&S... Or more appropriately for this forum, why settle for a K6-II when you could have an i7?
link 789jksndjhwev23d34@#fgdfgh
LarryPulse

This forum is a place that I will always like to come back to. As it is, it feels like your favourite pub where you just know youd meet some friends when you pop by.
LarryPulse

Thanks for your input. Yeah I think those are two features that I will definitely put in
Just need to get round to putting the code in and also hope that I dont mess the forum up
LarryPulse

LoneDrifter, should have been more clear. I think the news should be on the forum so we can discuss it, I just meant the forum shouldnt be the main place for distributing news.

Also, yeah, mobile version of the website definitely needs to be a thing
LarryPulse

I agree, even though the activity is low, the forum should still be up, there are so much to read here that it would be a shame if everything simply dissapeared.
LarryPulse

Im not as active as before either, but even if there is little or no activity here I hope that this forum still can exist. There is just to much information hidden in here

And when the Opera DVD is released, Im sure we are back like in the old days.

Download Samsung firmwares https://samfirm.shop shop samfirm